Thank you to all who attended CITE One-Day Forum in NYC!
250+ IT and Business Executives, Venture Capitalists, and a wide array of Business Technology decision makers attended this jam-packed day on how personal technology is infusing the workplace -- and what they need to do about it. The ability of consumer technologies to drive business innovation and productivity is profound, yet brings with it enormous responsibility to manage risk and sustain performance. If you missed the event yesterday, check out the agenda and take a look at the one-on-one interviews, case studies and panel discussions. Up Next: CITE Conference & Expo, June, 2013 in San Francisco! Learn more about speaking, sponsorship and attendance opportunities.
CITE One-Day Forum covered:
- Cost-effective, business-smart mobile application strategies
- Mobile device procurement, management & policies
- The latest on BYOD (bring your own device) strategies
- New techniques for creating a social enterprise
- How to re-tool IT roles for the next-generation enterprise
- Where organizations are seeing the biggest benefits from tablet computers
- Best practices for data access & integration across clouds and devices
- And much, much more